Cardiology is the branch of medicine which deals with the diagnosis and treatment of heart disorders and related conditions. Cardiologists specialize in taking care of a patient’s heart and blood vessels. While Cardiologists treat patients during or after the occurrence of a heart attack, they are experts at helping people control their blood pressure, reduce their cholesterol levels, and reduce their overall risk for heart attacks and strokes. Cardiologists are concerned with keeping your heart healthy before any damage occurs as well as repairing any damage that is found.
• Atherosclerotic Coronary Heart Disease
• Arrhythmia/Conduction System Disease Management
• Valvular Heart Disease
• Preventative cardiology
• Pulmonary Hypertension
We offer the following Diagnostic & Therapeutic Examinations & Treatments:
• Electrocardiography (ECGs)
• Echocardiography (Transthoracic and Transesophageal)
• Nuclear Perfusion Imaging (Stress Testing)
• Holter and Event Monitoring
• Electrical Cardioversion
• Pacemaker/Defibrillator Monitoring/Management
Click here to find an office location near you.
Learn more about our Cardiologists by clicking on his/her name below.
Our Cardiologists have staff privileges at the following hospitals:
JFK Medical Center
Select Specialty Hospital